Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Friday, September 5, 2014
Here are the rules.
T the fabric bomber should try to be as creative in their selection of materials, buttons, beads, threads and whatnot, as the recipient will be in their use of them.
2. The fabric bomb must fit into an A5 envelope, to keep postage costs to a minimum, and to make life easy for the postman.
3. The recipient can make whatever they like with their fabric bomb–patchwork, toys, bags, collages, doodles, fabric books–anything goes. However, in the spirit of fabric bombing, the packet of scraps should be used creatively, preferably to try out something new, or something you wouldn't usually turn your hand to.
4. You can add other fabrics to your make, but please don't just incorporate the fabric bomb into an existing make.
5. You don't have to use every item in the fabric bomb in your make–but it would be great if you could!
6. It isn't just about getting: once you've received your fabric bomb, please make a bomb of your own to send to someone else. Perhaps photograph the fabric bomb you've received, or the item you make with it.You will need to blog about the fabric bomb and past it on that way.
So if you are interested in receiving my fabric bomb leave me a comment and be sure I can email you if you win. I will leave it open until Sept 13th..........JMF
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Monday, August 25, 2014
Next will be my fabric bomb post..........What??????????................JMF