Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Random Stuff:)

 I have been making pillowcases for the Mitchell safe house. This is my 3rd batch.
 Now I just need to get them there.
 I found the cute print at Hobby Lobby.

 I've had these 2 panels for a while and got them quilted up and to the boys.

 Sarah gave me a shirt when she was cleaning out her closet. It didn't fit me so I made an apron out of it and gave it back to her:)
 Sarah's big sunflowers if I have a garden next year I'm going to try some.
 Greg and his 2 brothers in front of their childhood farm. The sixth generation of the Sherman family  lives there now.
 The cows are the last of Joe's many years of milking. He quit a little over a year ago and these are bred heifers.  Oh and I should say I LOVE those guys!!!!!!!
 My flowers are still looking good.
 I bought a half yard of this cute camping fabric, and used it to jazz up some towels and mug rungs for a couple of campers I know:)

 This is the back of the quilt that is pictured at the end of this post. I know super organized!!



 Another stash buster quilt.

 I won a fat quarter  bundle of the fruit and veggie fabric, and used white on white for the rest.
 What I will ever use it for is a mystery to me. It's done is about all I can say about it.
The summer has gone so fast, but I am looking forward to having more quilting time......JMF

2 comments:

Sara said...

So much eye candy!! Love that camping fabric on the towels. That is a great idea and I forget about doing that type of thing. Will make some wonderful gifts.

And the pillowcases are all adorable. I've been making some too and have 3 cut and ready to sew laying on my desk.

Ranch Wife said...

Goodness! You have been productive! So many finished projects and every one of them is wonderful. And I love that picture of the guys on the farm - family tradition! I just made a quilt and named it that.