Thursday, December 19, 2019

Going back to where I left off.

  It's been March since I have posted!! Still trying to use up fabric that I have for a long time.
 I still miss our German Shepherd Bo he looked just like this one.
 I had these 2 panels for a while so I made these 2 quilts and gave them away. Now they are on the west coast hopefully being loved by some little grand kids!
 He had plenty of snow and rain this spring so therefore plenty of water

 Lucas still had some chickens and rabbits so every once in a while I walk down and check them out.

 Baby rabbits:) He has a warm place for them in the winter and outside pens in the summer.
See you later...……………….JMF

2 comments:

Sara said...

Hello, hello!! That dog quilt is absolutely adorable and I'm sure some little ones will love them dearly.

Merry Christmas!

Dirt Road Quilter said...

Well look who crawled out from under the hay bales! I hope all is well in your neck of the woods - I was about ready to send a posse out to find you. Looks like you had a good year - a little sewing and good rain makes for a good year.