These are the quilted sleeping bags I made for Rachel's doll bed.
I used a charm pack to make the top of this one, and coordinating prints for the rest of it.
I cut the squares for this one from a jelly roll, and searched in my stash for coordinating fabric for the rest of it.
She was happy with the whole setup:)
This wasn't really sewing as I used the staple gun to attach the fabric to the board.
I made one for each of the families. The camo one is Jared's family.
And Matt's The boards are cedar from some trees we had taken down years ago. We used some of them when we build our house, but still have some boards in the shed. I made one more for myself but didn't see the picture.............JMF