Thursday, August 18, 2016

Purse, Pillows and Here's Johnny.........................

 My niece ordered fabric for another purse, so I got busy and got it made.
 I think it turned out pretty cute:)

 the lining
 The pocket on the back.

 The pillows waiting to be taken to town. I got them delivered a few days later.
 We went up to Matt's last Sunday and stopped for a bite to eat and when we came out this was sitting there!!
 I had to take pictures for 2 reasons 1 It's so dang neat and then for our grandson Johnny:)
I wish I could have driven away in it................................JMF

2 comments:

Sara said...

You make the cutest bags and pillows and aprons. Very fun fabric choices. That old car must get photographed quite frequently!!

Judy said...

Oh my what a Great car! We love old cars here!! My hubby has a 1940 Ford. He has had in since he was a young man. Your purses are great! I have made a few but I want one with a zipper. Thanks for the post!! I love your blog name!! I too have more than I DESERVE!