Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Rachel and Regan's quilts

 I'm not sure if I shared this quilt or not. I made it awhile ago. I am making all the grandkids another quilt and this one is Regan's
 I used lots of my stash, but there's still more to use!
 This is Rachel's quilt. It is a Fons and Porter pattern. I have made it a few times.
 2 down 5 more to go. I have ideas for most of the other grandkids quilts.

 I used the left over fabric from the blocks to piece the back.
Happy Quilting.................JMF

3 comments:

Sara said...

Just lovely! I always enjoy seeing how people use panels, because I have several to use and need some good ideas.

Ranch Wife said...

I love the square in a square quilt! That's one of my favorite blocks and those little critters look awfully cute peeking out of those squares. And what a great way to use a panel! The grand kids will love those! You are on a roll!

AngieOuellette-Tower said...

This lovely post is a CREATIVE feature on the May You're the STAR blog hop: http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2017/05/youre-star-week2-creative-may-2017.html
Thanks
Angie