Friday, March 10, 2017

A finished quilt ect.............................

 The quilt Carrie and I made together is done and waiting for it's owner to be born!!
 My neighbor quilted it with a cowboy motif of stars, cowboy boots, and hats. Thanks Kay it looks great!
 Sideways picture of the back:)
 The first quilt I made with this fabric was around 15 years ago for our first grandson! I hope they never quit making it.

Jared's family has a new member, Maddie she is pretty sweet:)
 We no longer have a pink truck no more teasing I guess.
 Mattie checking out grandma's yard.
 My side kick Tootsie as we moved cows one day.

They are getting closer to the calving pasture. Spring will be here soon I hope............JMF

2 comments:

Sara said...

That is an adorable baby quilt and you are right about that fabric. So cute that it needs to be made forever!!

Ranch Wife said...

Lucky baby! That fabric really does make the cutest quilts for little boys. If they ever stop making it, I'm going to have to buy a bolt of it.
Maddie looks like she's ready for lots of cuddles. What does Tootsie think of her?
Sharp looking new truck!
Do ya'll start calving in April?