Monday, September 17, 2018

Blogger's quilt festival.

 I am linking up to the Blogger's quilt festival you can find it here Festival



 I have shared this quilt before it was made with my Christmas presents from Jared's and Carrie's families.
 Quilted by Kay Becker.


 Over the summer I made a bunch of these little bags.
 Just because I guess:)
 2 aprons for 2 cute little boys:)
 I have made lots of aprons but hadn't made any for a long time so it was fun to make some again.

 These are Rachel and Ellie's bags.

This was a sampler quilt we made in the quilt guild I belong to. I just made the blocks and left the boarders. 
 It's on the chair or on the table.
 We have 8 buffalo calves this year. That's all for now hope to be back soon. I have no reason for not blogging all summer!!...JMF

5 comments:

Sara said...

I'm guessing you were just enjoying the summer - rather than being indoors at your computer. Good for you!

The sheep aprons just made me smile. So cute!!!

Denise :) said...

What a fun-filled post! I love your star quilt -- it's really gorgeous! Congrats on all the new baby buffaloes! Eight -- wow!! :)

Sharon said...

Very cool! and I love the picture of the buffalo!

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Julie! Aww, how cool to have some buffalo calves. I can honestly say I have never seen any before! I love that idea of an apron for a couple of little boys. I have a great-nephew that I'm going to teach to cook/back but he's only one. I think he will need an apron but not quiet yet. ~smile~ Roseanne

Quilting Babcia said...

I love the quilt and especially that toile fabric center. And the photo of baby bison!