Friday, July 7, 2017

A few more quilts,some flowers and bulls:)

 Someone must love birds. The quilting is awesome too.
 Some lucky kid probably got this quilt!
 A couple of panel ideas.

 There was such a variety of quilts it never ceases to amaze me.
 Lots of time and effort in these next quilts.






 Of course I loved this one with the buffalo in the boarders

 Another cute kids quilt.
 I took these awhile back and they are still doing good in all the heat and no rain.
 I water them almost everyday.  Sue gave me the corn seeds they are Ponca sacred corn. It's colored corn so will be fun to harvest it in the fall. I have it in 3 pots.

 My hens and chicks are doing so good they wintered well.
 My newest succulent. I think I lost the tag so don't know the name of it.
Trying to bring the bulls home the other night and they were scared to come out of the open gate. It took awhile but they finally figured it out. They were tested and sent to pasture to the next day have fun with the girls:)...............................JMF

2 comments:

Sara said...

Wow - some amazing quilts! I love the idea of planting corn in your flower pots. It looks so interesting in there plus you'll get to harvest a little bit too.

Ranch Wife said...

That looks like it was a great quilt show - lots of inspiration!
Have ya'll had any rain yet?