Friday, June 23, 2017

Still at the quilt show and fishing..................

 More cute quilts from the Rapid  City quilt show.
 It looks like this was a challenge in their guild. I'd say they met that challenge with no problems!

 This one was different and alot of work I think.
 I love a good applique quilt.
 From flowers to cross word puzzle quilts they had it all.

 A good way to do a family quilt.

  A racing car quilt a fun boys quilt.
 This was my favorite I might have to find the pattern
 Another book quilt, I'd like to make one someday.


 We went fishing the other night well Greg and the grandsons I just took pictures and walked cus I don't touch worms or fish:)
 Limber necks

 Still more quilts plus a few other things coming up.................JMF

5 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! Lots of eye candy! I know the young quilter that made the race car quilt. She made it for her son and he loves it.

Unknown said...

Wow. Beautiful quilts.

#fanfriday

Janet Trieschman said...

Thanks for sharing views from the quilt show and sharing your post with us at #CCBG

Moneik said...

So glad to see you liked my son's race car quilt. He is 4 and picks out fat quarters every time we go to the quilt shops. He also LOVES cars, so when I saw this "skateboard" quilt, I saw race cars. He absolutely loves it and was so mad that I put it in the show. He missed his quilt.

Lydia from Lydia's Flexitarian Kitchen said...

Lots of inspiration! Thanks for sharing with us at Creatively Crafty #ccbg :)