Monday, June 12, 2017

Quilt show trip.............

 Our first stop on our trip was the quilt shop in Chamberlain.

 We had a hard time just getting past the door!
 She has lots of die cuts ready for your quilts.

 These must be for the husbands that tag along with their wives:)
 Fabric heaven! The shop is towards the end of their main street on the right hand side.




 Lots of western fabric my favorite.

I loved this pink.
 She has supplies for bead and jewelry making and ready made too.
 The 2 buffalo die cuts I bought.
 Sitting out on Paula and Gary' deck that evening and this blue bird came to visit.

 I see why they love it out there it's so relaxing.
Plenty of deer visit too..................more to come.................JMF

2 comments:

Sara said...

I love that Chamberlain shop and it was probably perfect for you because they carry so many unique western themed fabric and goodies. I used to stop there often on my way home from some of the schools I visited for work but haven't had an opportunity to stop in since last summer.

cucki said...

Wow it's looking so beautiful shop
Love and hugs x