Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Rachel's book!!!

 My granddaughter gave me this book for Mother's day!! I just love it and I love that she has a love of books and reading like me:)

 She is such a good artist and  good story teller.

 I can't wait to take it for show and tell! Yes adults have show and tell too:)

 We have 3 baby buffalo so far.
 The other day I noticed these deer across the road.
 They eat corn by the grain bins.
 Then somebody drove by and scared them away. I'm sure they come back after dark when no one is a round to bother them.
 The cows and calves are  out on greener pastures. It's a good feeling for the guys.
Quilt show pictures to come!!........................JMF

3 comments:

Sara said...

That is a wonderful gift from your granddaughter. Wow! Something for all of the generations to treasure. And bless her teacher for having writing assignments so special.

cucki said...

Aww I love the book so much
It's so cute and special
Big hugs x

Lydia from Lydia's Flexitarian Kitchen said...

My son made one of those books when he was in elementary school. I treasure it, but his illustrations were nowhere near as detailed as the ones in your book! Enjoy it :)