Friday, July 29, 2011

Chickens, Plants and Pillow.

Johnny and Lucas' Chickens in their new home.
 cute little front door!!
 The nesting boxes this picture was taken during construction now they are filled with straw!
also under construction the top is all filled in with more plywood.


Farley doesn't seem to care about them.
I'm sure they are saying "Is she still trying to take our picture?"

 My indoor plants outside. I have been putting them out the last few summers. This is my Jade plant it is from my original Jade that I had for over 30 years!
This one was started from a leaf from that one.
 My Norway pine (I think) Betty and Reg gave it to us when we moved into the new house.
 Mother's Days basket flowers they got to overgrown for the basket so I cut them back and replanted them. They are looking good again.

Aloe from Texas several years ago!
The pillow is done and wrapped, part of a wedding gift for tomorrow.
bedtime..........JMF

2 comments:

BluBabesCreate said...

Love the pillow! Come see my son's rustic room!

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

I know that you have so many blog parties to choose from so thank you for choosing Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop. This post is added to the party blast! Enjoy the rest of the week :)