Friday, August 5, 2011

Random thoughts and pictures! (not deep thoughts:)


Just some random pictures.
 I love hydrangeas I bought this one this year, but I have two older ones and neither of them have bloomed the last 2 years. They look nice and are getting bigger but no flowers.What could be wrong they are on the east side of the house.

 Soon I will have gladiolas blooming I will have to get another picture of them then.

This was my ornamental cabbage plant! Someone else must not have  gotten  the memo that it was ORNAMENTAL ha ha you win some and lost some.
 The pumpkins are getting orange I just hope they get bigger too.
 some little 8 ball squash I don't think they will get to big.

 Pumpkin
 still lots of blooms
and the bees still buzz around.
 I am pretty sure this hint has never been on the internet or anywhere else for that matter!! Except in this blog but it is still working the birds do not use the mailbox for a bathroom anymore!!

I almost mowed over the dinosaurs the other day they were both in the grass I don't know how they fell off, but they are back at work now!
I moved my wall hanging and birthday chicken.
 It really isn't a crossing it's a getting out when Greg feeds them and thinks it's safe to leave the gate open!

Carol if you are reading this yes I did buy fabric when I went to Sioux Falls with Kay! If I get in the basement to sew today you will see the yellow and red soon. I brown maybe won't be seen until after Christmas! no peaking
And finally Cake in a Cup before and after. Just mix a 1 step angel food cake mix with any flavor cake mix in a plastic bag.  Mix it up good. Put 1/3 cup of the mix into a coffee cup NO spray or oil and 3 tablespoons of water microwave for 1 minute. We share one with ice cream or fruit and whipped cream.Next time I'm going to try a chocolate cake mix.

1 comment:

Dirt Road Quilter said...

Love your music. Am envious of the beautiful things blooming in your yard. Think your dinosaurs are too cute and they make me smile. Want to come sew with your pretty fabric and can't wait to see what it becomes. Added the cake mixes to my town list because I have to make that cake in a cup!