Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lucas' Quilt

 No you are not seeing the same quilt again. This one is Lucas' our 6th grandchild. I used the same panel in the center as John's quilt. The rest is alittle different. This one is the largest of the quilts as he has a full size bed.


 Dang pictures anyway it says Luke by the cowboy so I had to use that.
 The last of the cow fabric.
 I machine quilted all the quilts on my grace frame with the sewing machine Santa gave me last year!
Lucas is 5 and goes to preschool twice a week. He told me that he and his friend rough house at recess. For being a quiet shy boy most of his life I think he will get in his share of trouble! He loves to ride his bike, his cat herd and flock of chickens, all things to do with cows real and play. I really miss that he doesn't hold my hand anymore when we go on our adventures out in the yard!!! We love you so much Lucas and you make us very proud!........JMF

3 comments:

Dirt Road Quilter said...

I really like the blue you added and those 1/2 square triangles are great. That panel is just so pretty. Do you need a break after making 7 quilts? :)

radio control cars said...

All fabrics look really different and fabulous.All color combinations look really different.

BunkHouseQuilts said...

This is fabulous! I looked at all the grand kids quilts and they are very lucky to have such a talented grannie!