Sunday, April 22, 2012

Aprons, cows, and more................

 The cow watches Greg as he tags her calf.
 The sky got so blue but we didn't get any rain.

 This little cute calf isn't out of our bull. That sometimes happens when the neighboring bull visits your pasture:)

 Not a good picture but the squirrel wasn't happy this morning that his feed got dumped. Later when I looked the box was back down.
 As the crow flies apron. I got a new book in the mail and this pattern minus the top of the apron was in there. I think I'll make another like it without the bib part.
 Then I started something else.
 All of a sudden I remembered I didn't put the ruffle on the apron!
 It is officially done now.
 I finished the strips from the pic above. It's a mug rug. No I didn't cut out 2 birds facing the same way, in fact I cut the big  one facing the wrong direction too. Does anyone need a crow??
 I don't know why but I love my mug rug there's room for a big cookie on it too:)
 Another apron..............
 with a flower.
My favorite cup from Glacier Nat park 2 chocolate peanut butter eggs.
 We went over to check the cows only found a couple including one just born. To wet to tag, Jared will get him in the morning.
 Took salt and mineral to the fall cows and calves.
 Do ya think they should be weaned?????????
soon.................JMF

No comments: