Monday, March 4, 2013

A Shame'less plug!!!!

 At least for this year I am the President of the South Dakota Cattlemen's Auxiliary, and we have these bibs for sale. Someday when it is nicer outside I will take better pics of them. The colors are light blue,and navy blue. They are $10.00 and that includes postage:)


If you need a one of a kind baby gift here you go. Just contact me. The Auxiliary has a facebook page too:)
 Come back on March 8th for another blog hop with prizes.. Who would want a bib in their prize package???........................JMF

1 comment:

Ranch Wife said...

Me! Me! Me! I've got both hands up, and I'm jumping up and down. How cute are those?! I'm furiously trying to think of a ranch baby who needs one of these right now. Oh, heck - I would just put it back for when grandkids come along. I love these, but them you knew I would. :) Three cheers for the President...the South Dakota Cattlerman's Auxilary President, that is.