Saturday, June 6, 2015

I saw the little guy first!!

 Another apron done and off to it's new owner.
 Five different buttons but looked good!

 I was on a a walk the other night and this is what I saw!!!!!!!! I found Greg and said guess what I just saw?????? A baby buffalo was his answer. He said they were acting funny and wanting out in a different area but he had the gate shut. Si he knew something was up but hadn't checked back yet. Our first calf in a couple of years. We just have a few cows really most are a little over 2 years old and should be having their first calves.
 We don't know if it's a guy or a girl.
 sticking close to mama:)
 and then they were off and running.
 New stickers for the trailers. Thanks Dustin and Kate:)




 One more look at the camper quilt
Can't see the star to good but it's there!! It should be on it's first camping trip as I type:)..............JMF

1 comment:

cucki said...

Aww very pretty apron and quilt..I love them.
Hugs xxx