Thursday, January 6, 2011

My day today.

Look who chased the blue jays away. I think I will move the truck alittle and see what other pictures I can get. Maybe enter one in the farm show.
I hauled all the Christmas decorations down yesterday and today started putting it all away. The cowboys fit in 2 big boxes, now looking at them I feel kind of creepy that I stuffed them in a box!! They look they are just minding their own business and then someone comes along and stuffs them in a box. Sorry guys.
more stuff
And there it is till next year plus the trees under the steps and the cowboys in their big boxes. You would never know that I was feeling sorry for myself that I didn't get to any after Christmas sales for more decorations. Just get over it Julie!!!!!
there's more to life than stuff.......JMF

No comments: