Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Aprons to garden.............

 I saw this somewhere on the internet:) and I was in Brookings so I stopped at Goodwill and found a shirt that would work.
 Pretty simple to make.
 Got my little girl apron pattern out. I have several cut out and these 2 done.


 My garden is really taking off soon we will be eating cucumbers everyday. The whole neighbor might be eating them everyday!!


 Big pumpkin leaves.

 Finally some moss roses blooming they were late this year.
Anyone want some of this it's going nuts again. I did dig out some that was getting to close to the heat pump and will be thinning it again.
all for now........................JMF

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Your gardens look great. Wish I was your neighbor.

Janet said...

I want to be a neighbor too! I would love some cucumbers and some of that plant. Adorable aprons as always!