Friday, July 25, 2014

What I have been sewing...............

 This summer I have been branching out into different styles of quilts. I've tried some modern quilt patterns and it has been fun.
 This is the back of the black and pink. I got the map fabric on equilter.
 On sale:)

 Simple but fun!

 Modern cowboys:)

 I love that piece on the back. I think I got that on equilter too. I have had it awhile and finally it found it's home.

 A simple but fun quilt.
 Bookmarks.
 These 2 are made from 4 bandannas I found this on pinterest but no instructions, figured it out tho.

 Tooties.
 The bookmarks in action:)

 spiderweb block I want to make more of these the tutorial is here  http://alamodefabric.blogspot.com/2010/06/spider-web-quilt-block-tutorial.html
 My dad made this quilt rack for my hubbies aunt and he bought it for me on their sale!
 My light table:)
 Getting closer to the end of this project.
Rachel's 4-H sewing she made 2 pillowcases also.

2 comments:

Sara said...

You have been very busy! I especially like the black and white one with the long sections and just a touch of pink. Very cute!

Ranch Wife said...

Sheesh! Look at you go! What a fun way to use the bandanas - and I like the way you pieced the backs on your modern quilts - especially the braided part on the back of the cowboys - very cool.