Saturday, April 15, 2017

Pillows and cows...................

 I got a couple of pillows made for a school fund raiser.
 The tiger cub fabric was from a kit I had but I guess it won't be a wall hanging anymore:)

 When I went for a walk the other day the fall cows came over to the fence to check me out:)
The guys had weaned their calves and I think they were bored. They are back to their little pasture now that they are over missing the calves.
 Checking cows the other night I found a few calves to take pics of.

 They like to hide and he's doing a good job of it.


 We got a nice rain.
 I saw these birds on the wire and every time I walked past the window they were still there so I finally took a picture.
 I noticed this on Jared's burb the other day and it made me think of my dad and Greg's grandpa Albert. They were both always rigging up things to serve a purpose. Like a calf hook holder!!
 Our oldest son and his boys are the same way, always working on something.
Like these rubber mats made out of  old tires. I'm sure my Dad and Albert are smiling:)
I saw this cat on top of the post the other night on my walk. I asked Lucas if it was one of his, and he thought it could have been from his cats. He's got some traveling Tom cats so who knows where it came from.................................JMF

2 comments:

cucki said...

aww so cute.
the cat is super sweet..
love and smiles x

Eclectic Red Barn said...

Love all of your cow pictures. Those mats from tires are awesome.
Thanks for sharing at Over The Moon Party.
Hugs,
Bev