Monday, March 24, 2014

 We got some snow again last night, but the good news it's going to really warm up by the end of the week!!
 This little guy was out my kitchen window this morning.

Are you looking at me????
 The grandkid's farm. A little bit of every animal.


 chicken coop.
 babies under cover. I leave it up for awhile it just makes me smile when I go down to sew:)
 I bought these quilt labels and thought maybe I could use them to make a mug rug....
 Just because it snowed doesn't mean it's Christmas go home Santa:)
This is the one I finished. I cut the words out of another piece of fabric, added alittle lace and ric rac which I'm not sure I liked........................JMF

1 comment:

Sara said...

Your bird pictures are really amazing! Your windows must be cleaner than mine because my bird photos are usually more blurry. We've noticed the little birds returning this past week to the feeders.

I'm out of seed however due to greedy deer!!