Thursday, April 17, 2014

This and That and a goodwill jacket.................

 Spot the longhorn's calf, he is so cute. I will have to ask the boys if they named him.
 Clouds and sunset the other night. Coming home from the calving pasture.

 My $3.75 jacket from goodwill. I cut the cuffs and the band around the bottom off.
 A bucket and lots of bleach.......


 Then I washed it to fray the edges of the sleeves and the bottom.

 I wanted it to be whiter so will have to bleach it another time....maybe
 We went to Britton on Sunday for piano recitals. All the grandkids did a  good job.  Grandma Bev too. She and Ellie played a duet!
They still have a bit of ice up there. Some water then ice and some of the water was this pretty green color I suppose because of the ice.
 Yes we were.
In June we hope to get back to the Fort Sisseton Days.
 I was going to town this morning when I spotted a couple of the yearling buffalo down by the water.
 These 2 geese were walking right towards them so I waited til I could get both in a picture.


 I think they are familiar with each other. Neither one cared about the other.

The end...JMF.............................

2 comments:

Sara said...

Beautiful sky and you captured it with such pretty light. That longhorn calf is just too cute.

Heidi [Banks of Frog Creek] said...

Fun pictures! I always laugh at the "smiley face" of Britton's water tower... I have relatives who live there. Haven't been up to Ft. Sisseton in years. Several memories there, though :)