Friday, May 20, 2011

New bird, Buffalo, and water on the way to Britton.

I found it in the bird book. It's a Rose-breasted Grosbeak. It has a beak on it alright!!
I don't think it wanted it's picture taken... you want a piece of me..
Evil Eye! I have to get the feeder moved they are making a mess out there.

We have 5 buffalo babies so far. They are cute but can't get to close to them. The cows are shedding their winter coats. They will look better after they get rid of it.
I went to Britton yesterday to Kordell's class musical, Pirates was it ever good. Those kids did such a terrific job. Such cute songs. Kordell was the whitebeard so of course he had a white beard and hair. He had several lines too. And the ice cream afterwards wasn't bad either chocolate covered cherry cyclone yummo!! Thanks Matt and Kari!
lots of water on the way up there.
Sorry about the spots on the car window but I was driving should have rolled the window down it was dirty!
All the water pictures are on the Fort Sisseton road.

Barn at the fort
Uh oh
not to deep I made it.

Same thing on the way home. It was a fun day I shopped my way up and back from Britton!
grandkids are the best....JMF

No comments: