Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A little bit of this & alittle bit of that...........

 Greg is outstanding in his field.... I mean out standing but they are really good beans an outstanding looking crop!
 Here's the one he wanted me to put on the blog but that would be a lie or a prank as the grandsons call it. The beans aren't quite that tall and he isn't that short. Now I should have stood out there if we wanted the beans to look really tall!!!
 Lots of beans pods I think we counted over 30 per plant.
 Lucas and Johnny checked cows with me last night so they took some pictures.
 Lucas' up close and personal cow pic (from inside the pickup)!
Dug out my fall flowers today, and put the summer ones away.
The hummingbirds finally showed up. Sometimes there are 5 or 6 buzzing around. It's so fun to watch them.
They are so little, and every time they fly off they poop!! Or at least that's what Greg says I don't see any on the deck tho.
 I took these 2 pictures on the way home from church Sun. It was neat all the little clouds all across the sky.
Going down to Jared's to get a look at the new chickens will post pictures later............JMF

2 comments:

Dirt Road Quilter said...

LOL! I'm so glad y'all had a good crop! It was a horribly dry, scorching summer here and with the exception of the jalapeno plants, my garden was a failure.

Jan Maree said...

Great looking crop - and humming birds - I am so jealous. I only ever saw one when I lived in the States and we dont have them out here! Lucky you - enjoy!