Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Day in Sioux Falls, and bibs

Monday Carla and I went to Sioux Falls for our annual checkup.....every girl needs one:) Our first stop was the mall tho!!!!!!!!! I had some things to take back to Christopher Banks, but left with a full bag. Half off everything in the store I couldn't resist, I got a cute jacket, a pair of jeans, belt and necklace. Next stop was Olive Garden for lunch with Ellen, good food and visit. A quick stop at Joann's Fabric and on to the "appointment" :)
 Our last stop was Peachwave a frozen yogurt place lots of choices of yogurt and toppings VERY GOOD!!! It's at the bridges on 57th and Western.
 Yesterday I made a couple of Christmas bibs.
 This was leftover fabric from the apron I made the other day so I just cut out the bibs instead adding it to the stash. I think I will try and do that more often.
This is the dresser in the bedroom I just can't get a good picture of it, and I don't want to be in the mirror and ruin the pic:) Anyway it's my attempt at fall decorating turned out ok I think. The cowgirl decanter was my Aunt Normas it says Dakota Cowgirl just take her hat and have a swig!!!!!!!
Just a couple of days at the neighbors and the combine can go back in the shed. The corn was very good this year. One more thing on the Thankful list..............JMF

2 comments:

Janet said...

I loved the apron you made and those bibs are so cute. I really like the black polka dot binding. I wish I lived closer to Sioux Falls. I miss Olive Garden. lol

Teresa said...

I just can't get enough of fall harvest pictures!