Monday, July 2, 2012

Oh no another apron, and Macie's quilt.

 This is my last apron...for awhile! Besides I got 2 new patterns for aprons a halter one and a gathered bodice one different than the last one I made.
 I'll sew one of them next...............

 All I have left to do is put the label on Macie Erins quilt.
 I got to hold her on Sun she's a little cutie and she only lives a few miles from us, maybe I can borrow her someday:)
 I thought this was such a clever idea to add the ric rac, lace and such until I quilted it then not so clever. I had to quilt around it........I guess it all worked out in the end.



 My 4th of July mantel.
It seems like I can always sneak the 2 buffalo my uncle carved for us into any season:) I just love how they look in front of the flag. Reminds me of the old west days, not that I really know what they were like! I can pretend right. I'm pretty sure I was a cowgirl or an Indian in a former life....LOL JMF pray for rain

No comments: