Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bonnie and Clyde,shorts, and new designer!

Johnny and Lucas are now proud horse owners! They have been having fun brushing, riding and dreaming of roping off their horses.
Rachel and Regan stayed a couple of days when their other Grandma couldn't babysit. So I made Rachel something out of the chicken fabric.
 Shorts! This pair was so fun to make so I made these too.


I want to introduce a new bedroom decorator, Here's her latest work I'm sure she will make it on HGTV.


I walked into the bedroom after Rachel had done this and it made me smile!! She had them all perched just right. She has always loved stuffed animals. I think I even heard her talking to them. She probably said if Grandma rolls over tonight JUMP...... JMF

2 comments:

Dirt Road Quilter said...

LOL.Tell Rachel I'll hire her! Our daughter used to do the same thing. Oh how I miss those days. Love the shorts you made - isn't it fun sewing for kids? What lucky little boys to have such handsome horses! Childhood is best viewed from the back of a horse. May their adventures be plentiful!

juliehallfeldhaus said...

i love watching them ride their horses! The grandkids are the greatest gift I have ever gotten!