Friday, March 25, 2011

Thursday

The 4th Thursday of the month is goof off day for me. We have birthday club in the afternoon. The club has been around since 1952 for sure, that's how long we have records for anyway. It's a good way to keep up with the neighbors.  Then on to Madison for quilt guild in the evening the quilt above was one that Kay brought to show.
This one is Barb's alot of work went into this one. It is beautiful and will be even more so when it is quilted. Love it.
This one is so fun and bright another Barb brought this one. She said it is a graduation gift. Lucky girl.
So here is what Lucas and I made this morning when his mom was sleeping she works tonight all night. When I will be snug and warm in my bed!!!!!!!!!!!!
Onion, celery, black olives, all chopped cut up some imitation crab, add cheddar cheese some mayo stir get the tortilla chips out and make yourself sick from over eating!!!!!!!
I don't measure anything but I'm sure there is a recipe out there some where.
I want sunshine......JMF

No comments: