Friday, March 4, 2011

My Volunteer was replace by a pin and a blue marker!!!

Sorry Mary, I had a bright idea, and used a maker to number some pins, then used them to pin the blocks together, and then sew. I didn't get mixed up or have to rip any seams out. I can't take credit for the idea tho I'm sure I've seen it before.
This is the pattern for the quilt.
I got the main part sewed together today. It took all day haven't felt the best, so far we have been lucky, and haven't been sick. Greg didn't feel good last night, and now it's me. It's just a stomach thing not a big deal.
This is the 2 boarders that go on next. I'm thinking of taking it to Dell Rapids to get quilted. I still have alittle puppy income once in a while so I think it would be a good place to spend it!!
This is one of my favorite quilts. I bought it as a kit on the way home from Rochester MN. It didn't include the pattern, so I found a picture of the quilt on the Internet, and printed it out, and went from there. You can just find anything on the net.
kiss a grandkid unless they are sick ( get better Lucas)
JMF

No comments: